- How do I apply for a job at MGP?
- What do I need to send with my resume?
- Who will review my resume?
- Will I be notified that my resume is received?
- What should I know about the interview process?
- How can I prepare for the interview?
- How often can I update my profile?
- Can I submit my resume without applying for a position?
How do I apply for a job at MGP?
Each position is posted on the career page of the MGP website. Interested parties are to apply directly through the website.
What do I need to send with my resume?
You are welcome to attach any supporting documentation when you apply for a position at MGP. This may include:
- Cover letter
- Publications list
- Work samples
Who will review my resume?
Each position will have a hiring manager who will review the resumes for their position(s). They may have several people on their hiring team who will read your resume.
Will I be notified that my resume is received?
While there is no specific timeframe regarding the response time, each applicant will receive an email verifying that their resume has been received.
What should I know about the interview process?
MGP utilizes a cross-functional team for the interview process. During the interview, it is important that you can demonstrate how your skills and experience match the key behavioral competencies of the position, as well as job related skill sets required.
How can I prepare for the interview?
When you are contacted by MGP to discuss your suitability for a position, being able to talk to the different areas of experience and skills outlined in your resume is important. In addition, being able to provide real examples of the following may be helpful:
- Describe teams that you have been involved with.
- Explain specific problems that you've encountered in a work setting and what actions you took and the result.
- List new ideas that you've had at work and how you’ve implemented them.
- Reference a difficult situation that you’ve had and how you have resolved it.
- Give examples of when you have been able to prioritize tasks to meet a deadline.
How often can I update my profile?
Once your profile is created, you may access it at any time and make changes.
Can I submit my resume without applying for a position?
No. Resumes are only accepted for positions shown on our website.